Horizons: the new Flood and Coastal Innovation Programmes eMagazine by the Environment Agency
The Environment Agency’s Flood and Coastal Innovation Programme Team have produced and shared the first edition of their new eMagazine: Horizons.
To read the first edition of Horizons, please click here, where you will learn more about the following:
- 25 innovation projects across England treading new ground in achieving resilience.
- 4 large scale Adaptation Pathway pilots finding new ways to decision making with an uncertain future.
- 2 Coastal Transition projects finding ways of adapting along the fastest eroding coastlines in Europe.
In Horizons, the Environment Agency project team will share their innovations and learning. They’ll introduce you to the ‘what, where and how’ of using new technology and linking different flood and coastal risk mitigation actions, to achieve climate resilient places.
The following topics are covered in the first edition of Horizons:
- Discover more about using AI in FCRM in our talking points segment
- Find the joys of engaging through biscuits in ‘working with others’
- Learn about the ups and downs of innovation projects in ‘successes and setbacks’
- Listen to an interview with Anglian Water to discuss unblocking partnership opportunities
- Our first topic spotlights cover everything from the updated Thames Estuary 2100 plan to keeping the PFR pathfinder legacy alive
- See how we fit in with the wider FCRM world in ‘the bigger picture’
You can subscribe to Horizons here and view the first edition here.