This Environment Agency survey will support research into groundwater flood management. Your responses will be used to synthesise current practice, and to highlight operational needs and further work in this area. The closing date is Tuesday 25th February 2020.
The survey asks questions about the following topics
– governance of groundwater flood management
– the risk of groundwater flooding
– groundwater monitoring activities
– groundwater flooding incident recording
– groundwater risk assessment (modelling and mapping)
– groundwater flood forecasting and warning
– groundwater flood mitigation, resilience and adaptation
– opportunities and barriers for groundwater flood management
The survey should be completed by someone who has a good understanding of one or more of these topics. You can skip topics that are not of interest. It will take approximately 30-40 minutes to complete if you answer all sections. All responses are anonymous.You are welcome to pass the survey link on to colleagues and/or complete it more than once.
Please note that JBA Consulting will be analysing the survey responses on the Environment Agency’s behalf (see our privacy notice on the next page). If you have any questions or comments about the research or survey, please contact the Environment Agency and JBA project team here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access the survey, click here.